Welcome to the Sharon Gun Club (SGC)
Use this site to:
1. Renew your membership.
2. View the Club's Calendar.
3. Review the Member Handbook & Club Rules
4. ...................Much More!
We are a group of about 600 shooting enthusiasts using 8 outdoor ranges. The Club has been in existence since the 1940's. We own about 78 acres of land 55 kilometers north of the City of Toronto.
The Club is governed by a 7 member volunteer Board of Directors, elected at the Annual General Meeting of the Membership. The Board's duties are to:
1. Provide a safe shooting environment for the benefit of members and guests
2. Provide prudent planning, development and maintenance of capital assets
3. Set and administer policy for effective and transparent execution of fiscal and financial matters
4. Develop, monitor, and enforce the SGC Code of Conduct
5. Create and maintain an environment for positive member relations and Club activities
6. Maintain good relationships with community stakeholders
Report INCIDENTS, CONCERNS OR COMPLIMENTS to the Board in any of the following ways:
1. In person at the Club on a Saturday during office hours
4. Regular mail to the Club office
5. Telephone voicemail indicating details for a return call
6. By written incident report completed in the Clubhouse
Club Mailing Address:
Sharon Gun Club
18255 Kennedy Road
P.O. Box 329
Sharon, ON L0G1V0
Questions & Comments about the website?